Parenting the Love and Logic Way
A parenting program designed to help parents rear responsible, respectful children who are fun to be around and become productive adults. Provides solutions for families of children from early childhood to beyond adolescence.
Learn solutions for:
- How do I get them out of bed on time?
- How can I stop my children from bickering and fighting?
- How do I get my children to help with the chores without an argument?
- Is there a way to discipline my toddler in public without creating a scene?
- How can I get my teenage daughter to come home at the agreed-upon time?
- How do I get him to stop spitting food or whining at dinner?
- Solutions for many other day-to-day parenting challenges...
6 Week Course on Sundays from 4:00 - 5:30 PM.
3rd Floor of Johnson Building
Please fill out this form to request childcare.
Cost is $140 per individual, or $240 per couple (please enter discount code COUPLE at end of registration).
An optional workbook may be purchased for $15, as well.